Terms & Conditions
- By using affilyon.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of affilyon.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use affilyon.co.uk.
- affilyon may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by affilyon. Your continued use of affilyon.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use affilyon.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any affilyon.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of affilyon.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of affilyon.
- You agree to use affilyon.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of affilyon.co.uk.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability:
- affilyon.co.uk content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to affilyon, its products and services (or links to third party products and services), are provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will affilyon be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of affilyon.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- affilyon do not warrant that functions contained in affilyon.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that affilyon.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The images and logos identifying affilyon or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of affilyon and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring ownership by implication to affilyon or any other third party.
Submission of Information:
- Where you are invited to submit any information to affilyon.co.uk you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant affilyon a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use the information, in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the affilyon Privacy Statement. If you do not want to grant affilyon the rights set out above, please do not submit your information to affilyon.co.uk.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your information to affilyon.co.uk, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own information and that you have the right to make it available to affilyon for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify affilyon against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by affilyon as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on affilyon.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- As part of our sign up process affilyon will seek approval on each new organisation from our partners at Yahoo or other service providers and reserves the right not to proceed to supply the service if this approval is not forthcoming.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on affilyon.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
When using the various services provided by affilyon you are explicitly accepting the Terms and Conditions of our various affiliate partners. All users understand that each and every time that use is made of affiliate partner site(s) that the prevailing Terms & Conditions apply, whichever were in force at the time of use.